- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
28th Annual Asian Private Equity & Venture Forum
03.11.15 - 05.11.154495USD
The Asian Private Equity & Venture Forum is the largest and most influential gathering of private equity and venture professionals in Asia.
For 28 years, the Forum has brought together leading investors from across the globe for three days of high-level dialogue, debate and networking. In a programme that combines strategic and practical issues, our delegates heard from some of the world’s most successful deal makers as they shared their insights on the opportunities across Asia and globally.
The 2014 event gathered over 1,000 senior industry professionals, including 310 Limited Partners, representing 570 organisations from 35 countries.
>> Download the brochure here
>> Check the highlights of last year’s event and download the post event review
5 resons to attend:
- Discuss and debate how the private equity model has evolved in Asia
- Review top performing markets, sectors and emerging trends for 2015
- Hear from over 170 expert speakers who are driving activity in the region
- Benefit from the breadth of experience from over 1,000+ attendees including the top performing GPs and most active LPs in the industry
- Access exclusive networking facilities to capitalise on the largest private equity gathering in the region: dedicated networking lounges, a mobile networking app, cocktails and more
Who should attend?
- Senior private equity practitioners: This is a perfect platform to hear from leading LPs and GPs on the most pressing issues in private equity in Southeast Asia
- Investors interested in learning more about private equity as an asset class and also the sectors that have potential to deliver attractive returns
- Corporations and entrepreneurs who are looking at understanding the synergies private equity can bring in expanding their businesses, regionally and globally
- Professional Services firms which provide intermediary services for investment.
- Advisory and management consultancies that are looking at sourcing new business partnerships and expanding their network in Southeast Asia and overseas.
- Government organisations who want to understand the recent changes regarding allocations to alternatives
- Institutions and Academics who are involved in industry research and reporting new trends to inform and educate
Special offer for M&A Dialogue readers! M&A Dialogue readers enjoy a 10% DISCOUNT off the standard rate to attend the Forum.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Book online by clicking HERE.
Alternatively, contact Carolyn Law on +852 3411 4837 or email email@example.com and quote discount code M&A_HK15.